Autosport International is delighted to welcome FF Corse to Europe’s largest pre-season motorsport show as the Silverstone-based team showcases two stunning Ferrari race machines on its stand located in Hall 7, Stand 7600.
All images: influenceassociates.com
FF Corse will display a Ferrari 458 Challenge, similar to the car that won the European Ferrari Challenge Championship and World Final in 2016 with Sam Smeeth behind the wheel and the current Ferrari 488 GT3 which, last year, set the fastest ever GT qualifying lap of Silverstone (1m57.7 – by Jamie Stanley).
FF Corse can offer the opportunity to take to the circuit in a 570hp Ferrari 458 Challenge car. Ideal for drivers looking to make the step into purchasing their own or those just starting out, likewise the car is perfect for non-UK-based drivers who just want to sample the car or use the car to familiarise themselves with a UK circuit.
While visiting the stand, visitors will have the opportunity to get up close to the current 488 GT3 car, which is powered by the same turbo-charged 3.9-litre V8 found on the road-going version. It features a more aggressive aerodynamic package compared with its predecessor, the 458 Italia GT3 due to the updated 2016 FIA GTE and GT3 regulations. The FF Corse 488 GT3 is also available for hire for testing sessions and track days in 2017.
This year will see the launch of the new Ferrari 488 Challenge for the European Series and FF Corse is using Autosport International as a platform to connect with new customers on availability and costs of the new cars. Full details about the 488 Challenge are available direct from the FF Corse team across all four days of the show.
Along with this, FF Corse will also be able to provide details, offers and budgets for racing in the 2017 season with the firm and the Ferrari Dealer Network in the 2017 European Ferrari Challenge.
FF Corse is also inviting all of its current friends and clients attending Autosport International to come and visit the stand and talk to the team and also discuss any further requirements for the up coming season.
The 2017 show takes place from the 12th-15th January at the Birmingham NEC. Tickets for the event, which covers every aspect of motorsport from karting to Formula 1 and also engineering, are on sale now and can be purchased from http://www.autosportinternational.com
- Silverstone-based FF Corse bringing two stunning Ferrari race machines to Autosport International
- Race-engineered Ferrari 458 Challenge and 488 GT3 on display across all four days of the show
- Full details of the forthcoming Ferrari 488 Challenge cars set to run in the 2017 European Ferrari Challenge available from FF Corse at Autosport International
- FF Corse provides management, servicing, preparation and storage of the largest client-owned fleet of Ferrari Challenge cars globally
- For tickets and further information about Autosport International, which runs from 12th to 15th January*, please visit www.autosportinternational.com